1. The retrospective observational study of clinical outcomes of single dose infusion of warm blood cardioplegia in patients undergoing cardiac surgery / Igor I. Chernov MD, PhD; Iliya A. Ivashchenko BS; Irina A. Mandel MD, PhD // MedRxiv, July 19, 2021.
2. Long-Term Protective Effects of Single-Dose infusion of Warm Blood Cardioplegic Solution in a mini-pig model on the background of intraoperative anemia / Andrey G. Yavorovskiy, MD, PhD, ScD; Roman N. Komarov, MD, PhD, ScD; Evgenia A. Kogan, MD, PhD, ScD; Irina A. Mandel, MD, PhD; Alexander V. Panov, MD; Pavel S. Bagdasarov, MD; Ekaterina L. Bulanova, MD, PhD; Elena Yu. Khalikova, MD, PhD; Alexander M. Popov, MD// BioRxiv, July 15, 2021.
3. The effectiveness of myocardial protection using the cardioplegic solution "Normacor" during cardiac surgery (experimental study in conditions of deliberate anemia) /Yavorovsky A.G. // Report at the XIX Congress of the Federation anesthesiologists and resuscitators of Russia, FARR-2020
4. Crystalloid hypothermic and blood normothermic cardioplegia / Bayandin N.L. // Journal named after academician B.V. Petrovsky "Clinical and Experimental Surgery", No. 1, 2020; 8 (1): 80–9
5. Normacor. Scheme-instruction / Khavandeev M.L. // Video report
6. Evaluation of blood cardioplegic solution (Normacor) and Calafiore cardioplegia in heart surgery / Vlasin A., Yavorovskiy A., Komarov R., Mandel I., Bunatian A. // Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia, vol. 32, supply 1, S45, 2018.